The District Rajnandgaon came into existence on 26th Jan’ 1973, by way of division of District Durg. The Rajnandgaon state was ruled by Somvanshis, Kalchuris and Marathas. The Rajnandgaon was originally named as Nandgram. The Palaces in the town of Rajnandgaon reveals its own tale of the rulers, their society & culture and the splendid tradition during that time. The contribution of Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh, Padumlal Punnalal Bakshi and Baldeo Prasad Mishra in the field of Hindi literature has a special mention. The District Kawardha was later bifurcated from the District on 1st July 1998.The District Rajnandgaon is in the central part of Chhattisgarh. The District headquarter Rajnandgaon is on the Mumbai – Howrah line of south eastern railways. The National Highway 6 (Great Eastern Road) also passes through the town of Rajnandgaon.
- Eligible / not-eligible information for various contract vacant posts of women’s child development
- Regarding Aatma Reforms 2017-18
- Public information for the construction of “Sukhanala Barrage”
- Seniority list for civilian of the teacher panchayat (panchayat/urban body) cadre
- Polling Station List
- Notification – Water Resources Barrage Division
- No post to display